Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Clery Law Reports
Campus Crime Reports
Office of Public Safety Report - 2012-09-26 to 2012-09-28
Western Illinois University Office of Public Safety
• On Sept. 26 at 3:15 p.m. a student reported $100 stolen from her purse in a Tillman Hall classroom. The theft is under investigation.
• On Sept. 26 at 9:20 p.m., a student reported her wallet was stolen from a Henninger Hall computer lab between 10:30-11 p.m. Sept. 25. The theft is under investigation.
• On Sept. 26 at 8:13 a.m. a student in Higgins Hall reported being battered by someone known to them.
• On Sept. 23 at 9:45 a.m. Pashaey Johnson, 22, of 900 Linden Lane, was arrested in Mowbray Hall for attempted identity theft. She was lodged in the McDonough County Jail.
• On Sept. 26 at 1:17 p.m. a professor reported her wallet had been stolen and $55 was missing. The wallet was later recovered.
• On Sept. 27 at 7:55 a.m. OPS officers and the Macomb Fire Department responded to Sherman Hall for a report of smoke in the basement. The smoke was determined to have been caused by welders working in the area. There was no fire and there were no injuries.
• On Sept. 27 at 10:47 a.m. OPS officers and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Lincoln Hall. There was no fire found but one student was issued a judicial referral for failing to evacuate and for responsibility for a guest.
• On Sept. 27 at 8:31 p.m. Alex Dominquez, 20, and Andrew Hames, 21, both of 214 Henninger Hall, were each issued notice to appear in court Oct. 30 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Sept. 28 at 12:42 a.m. Devin Heberling, 25, of Macomb, was given a notice to appear in court Oct. 30 for a Macomb City ordinance violation of open alcohol in public.