Information for Families & Guests
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ushers will monitor rows to accommodate as many guests as possible
- Saving seats is discouraged
- Concessions will not be available
Electronic Devices (Cell Phones, Pagers, etc.) & Other Considerations
- Please silence electronic devices when entering Western Hall
- Balloons and noisemakers of any kind, including air horns are not permitted in the arena
- Parking is available at Q-lot on the east side of Western Hall. Stroller parking is located at the northeast end of the arena
- Handicap parking is available on the east side of Western Hall
- Family members and guests who need assistance should contact WIU's Office of Equal Opportunity and Access, (309) 298-1777 or www.wiu.edu/eoa.
- A First Aid station will be available during the ceremony in the lower level of Western Hall, south hallway behind the lower level seating.
- There will be flowers available for purchase from a local florist.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Anyone in possession of alcohol will be immediately removed from the premises by on-duty police officer.