Administrative Information Management Systems
AIMS partners with University constituents to create, implement and support integrated information management solutions that contribute to the success of the University's mission.
- We are accessible to our users and strive to satisfy their data needs.
- We place high importance on accuracy.
- We are adaptive and innovative in our approach to data management.
- We value the contributions of each employee and believe we accomplish more when we work together than when we work separately.
- We believe that employees' personal lives matter.
- We encourage self-improvement and professional growth.
- We maintain ethical behavior.
Organization & Functions
Interim Director: Stacie Hunt
Location : Sherman Hall Rm. 212
Phone Number: (309) 298-1944
There are no outages or notifications currently scheduled.