Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Our office is open weekdays 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. On weekends or after-hours and in emergencies, make contact through the WIU Office of Public Safety, telephone (309) 298-1949.
- Telephone: (309) 298-1993
- Fax: (309) 298-1606
- E-Mail: U-Relations@wiu.edu
- Darcie Shinberger, assistant vice president of advancement & public services, covers University administration, Board of Trustees, legislative subjects, Clery Act reporting, and matters dealing with the University in general; is the University spokesperson and the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) chief officer. Also supervises the Visual Production Center.
- Teresa Koltzenburg, assistant director, beats include School of Agriculture, education and human services, libraries; Clery Act reporting; deputy FOIA officer; and implementing/overseeing social media.
- Alisha Barnett, editorial writer
- Jessica Lambert, webmaster, oversees VPAPS web initiatives; graphic designer.
- Jodi Pospeschil, public information specialist and editor of Western News and Beyond the Belltower blog; beats include fine arts and communication, arts and sciences, business and technology, Women's Center, Office of Student Activities; Clery Act reporting and deputy FOIA officer.