Management and Marketing
Welcome to the Department of Management & Marketing
Whether you are a current student, future student, alumnus, potential faculty member or potential employer, the Department of Management & Marketing would like to welcome you and invite you to explore all the department has to offer. From classroom experiences to industry partnerships, the students, faculty, and staff look forward to hearing from you.
- Human Resource Management (Bachelor of Business)
- Management (Bachelor of Business)
- Marketing (Bachelor of Business)
- Supply Chain Management (Bachelor of Business)
- MBA Integrated Degree Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Marketing Technologies
- Undergraduate Certificate in Integrated Marketing Communications
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
Our business programs are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
Business as we know it has changed. Ever changing regulatory environments, the impact of globalization, and dynamic technological innovations require that we move faster and with greater efficiency in the allocation of scarce human and capital resources. The Department of Management and Marketing at Western Illinois University fully understands the dynamic environment in which today's businesses must operate. In fact, we have embraced the change in paradigms that allow business to thrive. Experience driven education through industry partnerships have allowed our students to learn by doing and ultimately secure employment with some of the world's best companies. The application of technology within our learning environment has created opportunities for our faculty to explore unique learning methodologies and course delivery methods. Finally, our curriculum reflects a diverse knowledge base driven by our four core degree granting disciplines: Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Supply Chain Management.
~Dr. Craig Conrad, Chair
- Dec 5, 2014: School of Engineering Open House
- Dec 11, 2014: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Dec 12, 2014: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Feb 7, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 7, 2015: 2nd Annual School of Agriculture Alumni Social
- Feb 8, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Ag Student: Nat'l Teacher Prep Program
- WIU Faculty Join WAC of Quad Cities
- WIU Fulbright Interest Meeting is...
- WIU Art Gallery to Host Panel...
- Vote for WIU Students'...
- Graphic Communication Club Toy Drive
- BAP Angel Tree Program 2014
- WIU Alum, ISU Campus Rec Pro to Give...