Management and Marketing
Supply Chain Management Day - Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Details and registration will be available
Schedule of Events
Lunch: To be determined.
SCM Career Fair Event: 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm, University Union Grand Ballroom
Dinner with employer representatives, students, and faculty/staff: 5:00 - 7:00 pm, University Union Lamoine Room
We anticipate that this year's event will continue to foster interaction between employers, current and prospective SCM majors, and WIU faculty and staff.
Besides attending the event and meeting with students, we will be providing display space for all of the companies participating. We hope that this space will be used for information on your company job or internship announcements that you might have, and as a place to talk with students during the event. Feel free to bring giveaways and company displays to attract students.
Visit the WIU Career Development Center for information about other upcoming WIU Career Fairs or call them at (309) 298-1838.
The event includes an afternoon of informal meet-and-greet opportunities with company representatives. The day also includes presentations by many industry leaders in the Supply Chain Management field with information about possible career and internship opportunities.
Dr. Barton Jennings
Stipes Hall 418Q
Sarah Nelson, Office Support Specialist
Stipes Hall 414
- ADM (SCM Day Sponsor)
- Career Cruising Quad Cities (CCQC)
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- CGB Company
- Colony Brands
- CSX Transportation
- Dayton Freight
- Des Moines Truck Brokers, Inc.
- DOT Foods (SCM Day Sponsor)
- Fairmount Santrol
- Geodis Wilson USA
- Great River Economic Development Foundation
- Group O
- John Deere (SCM Day Sponsor)
- John Wood Community College
- Kohl Wholesale
- Menards Distribution Center
- Menlo Logistics
- Prime, Inc.
- Robert Bosch Inc.
- State Farm
- Trinity Logistics Corporation/ISM Quad Cities
- Walmart Logistics
- Registration is Free!
- Please register by September 2, 2015
- NOTE TO COMPANIES: To avoid a parking ticket, be sure to have us mail you a parking tag or ask for one when you arrive for SCM day.