Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Application for Admission
If you are an international student, you must apply online through the International Admissions website (student.services.wiu.edu/admissions/int/).
If you are a domestic student , please continue below. Domestic students are U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other non-international individuals.
You are classified as a NEW graduate student if:
- You are currently enrolled as a WIU undergraduate student and wish to apply to the Graduate School to begin graduate studies in the future.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and have never attended WIU.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from WIU but have never enrolled in additional WIU coursework at any level.
- You have previously enrolled as an undergraduate student at WIU, but later earned your bachelor’s degree at another institution.
- You are applying for a second bachelor’s degree and have never enrolled in any WIU coursework since earning your first degree.
- You have applied to WIU graduate school within the past two years but were not able to attend.
- You are currently a WIU undergraduate student and are applying for an integrated baccalaureate and master's degree program.
You are classified as a READMISSION (former) graduate student if:
- You have previously applied to Graduate School and earned a grade (even a W) and have not attended within the past year (includes nondegree students enrolled in only one or two courses several years ago).
- You have just completed a graduate (or second bachelor’s degree) and wish to enroll in coursework for the term immediately following degree completion.
You are classified as a CURRENT graduate student if:
- You are currently enrolled in any level WIU course(s) as a degree-seeking or nondegree graduate student.
- You have enrolled as a graduate student in coursework within the past year and have not just completed a graduate degree.