School of Agriculture
Welcome to the School of Agriculture at Western Illinois University
Agriculture - the United States' largest industry! 20% of the work force is employed in the production, marketing, transporting, processing, and distribution of agricultural products. A major in Agriculture provides a broad education including the physical, biological, social science, and technical aspects of agriculture.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Agriculture-Teacher Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Technology Management
- Animal Science
- International Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Plant Breeding
- Urban Forestry
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Aug 31, 2015: Bull Test Entries Due
- Sep 3, 2015: Ag Day Football Game - Leatherneck's Season Opener
- Sep 29, 2015: Bull Test Entry Arrival
- Sep 30, 2015: Bull Test Entry Arrival
- Oct 7, 2015: Agriculture Career Fair
- Oct 9, 2015: School of Agriculture Open House
- Mar 11, 2016: 44th Annual Bull Test Sale
- Ag Students Selected as Natl. Ag...
- Ag Day at WIU Football Season Opener...
- WIU Weeds Team: 2nd Place in...
- Vote for WIU School of Ag at Farm...
- Allison Organic Farm Field Day Aug. 13
- Sept. 3: Ag Day at WIU Football...