School of Agriculture
Welcome to the School of Agriculture at Western Illinois University
Agriculture - the United States' largest industry! 20% of the work force is employed in the production, marketing, transporting, processing, and distribution of agricultural products. A major in Agriculture provides a broad education including the physical, biological, social science, and technical aspects of agriculture.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Agriculture-Teacher Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Technology Management
- Animal Science
- International Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Plant Breeding
- Urban Forestry
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Feb 7, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 7, 2015: FFA State Ag Issues & Job Interview CDE's
- Feb 7, 2015: School of Agriculture Alumni Social
- Feb 8, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Mar 13, 2015: 43rd Annual WIU Performance Bull Test and Sale
- Mar 27, 2015: Spring Ag Open House
- WIU Ag Mech Farm Expo Feb. 7-8
- School of Ag Receives UAV for...
- Teaching and Research Greenhouse...
- WIU Rocky Purple and Gold Popcorn...
- 2014 Fall Honors, Commencement Dec....
- Ag Student: Nat'l Teacher Prep Program