School of Agriculture
Welcome to the School of Agriculture at Western Illinois University
Agriculture - the United States' largest industry! 20% of the work force is employed in the production, marketing, transporting, processing, and distribution of agricultural products. A major in Agriculture provides a broad education including the physical, biological, social science, and technical aspects of agriculture.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Agriculture-Teacher Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Technology Management
- Animal Science
- International Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Plant Breeding
- Urban Forestry
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Sep 24, 2014: Ag Mech Club Trap Shoot
- Oct 8, 2014: Agriculture Career Fair
- Oct 18, 2014: 22nd Annual Smokin' Hog
- Oct 24, 2014: Fall 2014 School of Agriculture Open House
- Visit Australia for Course Credit
- School of Ag Weed Science Team Wins...
- WIU Allison Farm Field Day August 14
- Ag Student Helps with Local Garden...
- Australian Students Take a
- School of Ag Greenhouse Project...