School of Agriculture
Welcome to the School of Agriculture at Western Illinois University
Agriculture - the United States' largest industry! 20% of the work force is employed in the production, marketing, transporting, processing, and distribution of agricultural products. A major in Agriculture provides a broad education including the physical, biological, social science, and technical aspects of agriculture.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Agriculture-Teacher Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Technology Management
- Animal Science
- International Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Plant Breeding
- Urban Forestry
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Dec 11, 2014: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Dec 12, 2014: Cattle Artificial Insemination Clinic
- Feb 7, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 8, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Ag Student: Nat'l Teacher Prep Program
- Alumna's Charitable Fund: Ebola...
- WIU Alumni Family Named IL Farm...
- WIU School of Ag Fall 2014 Open...
- WIU Forestry Club to Protect Ash Trees
- WIU AGR Annual Smokin' Hog...