School of Agriculture
Welcome to the School of Agriculture at Western Illinois University
Agriculture - the United States' largest industry! 20% of the work force is employed in the production, marketing, transporting, processing, and distribution of agricultural products. A major in Agriculture provides a broad education including the physical, biological, social science, and technical aspects of agriculture.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Agriculture-Teacher Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Technology Management
- Animal Science
- International Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Plant Breeding
- Urban Forestry
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- There are no future events in the system.
- Illinois Cooperative Council Youth...
- Ag Alum Award: Weed Science Society...
- WIU CFFA Lawn Mower Service Clinic...
- Ag Students Attend UAV Conference
- Livestock Legacy Sale Online April 7-8
- WIU Welcomes National FFA Officer