School of Agriculture
Welcome to the School of Agriculture at Western Illinois University
Agriculture - the United States' largest industry! 20% of the work force is employed in the production, marketing, transporting, processing, and distribution of agricultural products. A major in Agriculture provides a broad education including the physical, biological, social science, and technical aspects of agriculture.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Agriculture-Teacher Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Technology Management
- Animal Science
- International Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Plant Breeding
- Urban Forestry
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Aug 13, 2015: WIU/Allison Organic Farm Field Day
- Sep 3, 2015: Ag Day Football Game - Leatherneck's Season Opener
- Oct 9, 2015: Fall 2015 Open House
- Allison Organic Farm Field Day Aug. 13
- Bailey: Interim Dean, College of...
- WIU Agronomy Field Day June 25
- Ag Alum's Service Addresses IL...
- WIU Dean's List Spring 2015
- Spring College, Departmental, Honors...