School of Agriculture
Welcome to the School of Agriculture at Western Illinois University
Agriculture - the United States' largest industry! 20% of the work force is employed in the production, marketing, transporting, processing, and distribution of agricultural products. A major in Agriculture provides a broad education including the physical, biological, social science, and technical aspects of agriculture.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Agriculture-Teacher Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Technology Management
- Animal Science
- International Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Plant Breeding
- Urban Forestry
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Aug 13, 2015: WIU/Allison Organic Farm Field Day
- Sep 3, 2015: Ag Day Football Game - Leatherneck's Season Opener
- Oct 7, 2015: Agriculture Career Fair
- Oct 9, 2015: Fall 2015 Open House
- Sept. 3: Ag Day at WIU Football...
- A Leatherneck Summer: Ryan Ricketts
- Pre-Vet Program Helped Alums with...
- Allison Organic Farm Field Day Aug. 13
- WIU Performance Bull Test Results,...
- Bailey: Interim Dean, College of...