School of Agriculture
Welcome to the School of Agriculture at Western Illinois University
Agriculture - the United States' largest industry! 20% of the work force is employed in the production, marketing, transporting, processing, and distribution of agricultural products. A major in Agriculture provides a broad education including the physical, biological, social science, and technical aspects of agriculture.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Agriculture-Teacher Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Technology Management
- Animal Science
- International Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Plant Breeding
- Urban Forestry
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Jun 25, 2015: Agronomy Field Day
- Sep 3, 2015: Ag Day Football Game - Leatherneck's Season Opener
- WIU Dean's List Spring 2015
- Spring College, Departmental, Honors...
- WIU Spring 2015 Commencement Weekend...
- Ag Receives Support from 1st Farm...
- Illinois Cooperative Council Youth...
- Ag Alum Award: Weed Science Society...