College of Education & Human Services

Laboratory School Banner

Western Illinois University Laboratory School (1959-1973)

In 1959, the Laboratory School published its first yearbook, The Epilogue. Until then a section of the College yearbook, The Sequel, was devoted to the Laboratory School. Click on the PDFs below to view yearbooks during the 15 year period that The Epilogue was published. From 1968 to 1973, the Laboratory School was located in Horrabin Hall, a new technologically advanced Kindergarten through 12th Grade building dedicated to researching students during their formative years. Below is a picture of the commemoration plaque that is located on the south end of Horrabin Hall as well as what the building looked like just prior to opening for classes in 1968.

Horrabin Hall 1968