Research OpportunitiesBelow are the current research opportunities. If you have questions about a particular research project, please contact the researcher associated with the project. Be aware that you may apply credit from participation in one particular study to only one particular course. Also be aware that points you may receive for a class will depend upon what the instructor has detailed in the syllabus.
- 2014 Audio Clip Study (Prof. Christopher J. Carpenter)
- Antecedents of Adult Relational Patterns (Lance Brendan Young, Ph.D., M.B.A.)
- Carpenter Personality and Relationships Study (Prof. Christopher J. Carpenter)
- College Student Health Study (Dr. Josh Averbeck)
- College Students' Study Habits (Dr. Bree McEwan)
- Distance in Romantic Relationships and the Effects of Interpersonal Needs (Dr. Nathan Miczo)
- Facebook Communication Study (Dr. Bree McEwan)
- Perceptions of Relationship Qualities and Partner's Use of Humor in Romantic Relationships (Dr. Nathan Miczo)
- Science and Religion Study (Dr. Josh Averbeck)
When study researchers submit recruitment fliers, they are posted on the study recruitment bulletin board in the lounge on the 3rd floor of Memorial Hall. If you would like to participate in ongoing research, be prepared to provide the following information so that participation credit may be assigned to you.
Your Last Name Instructor's Last Name Course Number (e.g., 130, 241, etc) Time and Days Class Meets (e.g., 9:00 – 9:50 AM, MWF)