Alumni Benefits & Services
Western Illinois University students become MEMBERS of the Alumni Association the day they graduate! As non-dues paying members, they are entitled to the following benefits and services provided by the Alumni Association:
- Free quarterly issues of the alumni newsletter - Western News
- Networking opportunities with other alumni at more than 50 events hosted by the Alumni Association around the world each year
- Use of Western's Leslie F. Malpass Library
- Access to benefits provided by WIU's Career Development Center
- The ability to purchase membership to the Donald S. Spencer Student Recreation Center
- Comprehensive short- and long-term medical plan, disability, dental and travel insurance opportunities
- Home & auto insurance opportunities
- Access to the “WIU Easier Card” at the Quad City Airport
- WIU CREDIT CARD
- Alumni Travel Abroad programs
- Alumni class rings, diploma frames and WIU Illinois license plates
- 21 scholarships are given each year to children or grandchildren of alumni
- ACCESS TO THE ONLINE DIRECTORY EXCLUSIVELY FOR WIU ALUMNI!
- Monthly issues of RockeNews, an eNewsletter from the WIU Alumni Association
- Follow the Alumni Association on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest
The Western Illinois University Alumni Association strives to develop and sustain lifelong relationships with students, alumni and friends to advance the mission of the University.
If you prefer to not receive mail regarding these benefits and services, please notify the Alumni Association by calling 309-298-1914 or send an email to A-Association@wiu.edu.