2014 Reunion - Homecoming Weekend
Thanks to everyone who made our 2014 Reunion weekend a huge success! We honored the classes of 1964, 1974, 1984 and 1989 with a weekend full of reminiscing, socializing and reconnecting. The highlight of the weekend was the Reunion and Half-Century Club brunch on
morning at the Alumni House. Those celebrating their reunion and members of the previous 50-year reunion classes shared old memories and enjoyed a scrumptious brunch with classmates. After brunch, attendees were able to watch the Homecoming parade pass by the Alumni House.
Here at the WIU Alumni Association, we are striving to develop and sustain a lifelong relationship with students, alumni and friends in order to advance the University. We look forward to seeing your for our 2015 Reunion weekend, October 2 and 3 where we will honor the classes of 1965, 1975 and 1990!
2015 Reunion - Homecoming Weekend
Save the Date
October 2-3, 2015
2015 Reunion at Homecoming 2015
Honoring Classes of 1965, 1975 & 1990
ONE trip to Macomb...TWO great events!
Share your favorite WIU memories with us! What was your favorite college hangout? Which WIU faculty/staff member influenced you the most and how? What impact has your education from WIU had on your life? Email us at A-Association@wiu.edu or complete the form online and we will share your information with all our guests during the 2015 Reunion Weekend, October 2-3!
2015 Reunion Schedule
Friday, October 2, 2015
- 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. Walking Campus Tour - Please meet at Sherman Hall on the first floor in the Admission's Office
- 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. View old photos - Malpass Library in the Archives department
- 2:00 p.m. Registration starts; it continues throughout the weekend. Registration will take place at the Alumni House, 1009 W. Adams Street.
- 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. All Alumni Social - Alumni House (Complimentary food, beer, wine and soda; cash bar available); All Homecoming attendees are also invited
Saturday, October 3, 2015
- 8:30 a.m. Reunion Recognition Brunch & Social - Alumni House
- 10:30 a.m. Homecoming Parade
- 12-3 p.m. All Alumni Cookout - The Right Place - tent directly north of Hanson Field
- 3 p.m. Homecoming Football Game - Leathernecks vs. North Dakota State - Hanson Field
Permits will not be required in lots as of 5 p.m. Friday, until 7 a.m. Monday, with the exception of residence hall lots. Visitor parking is not allowed in reserved residence hall lots. Tickets will be issued to violators in handicapped spaces, reserved spaces and no parking zones (any area not designated as a parking space). If you have any questions or special parking needs, such as handicapped parking, please contact parking services at (309)298-1921.