2016 Reunion - Homecoming Weekend
October 7-8, 2016
2016 Reunion at Homecoming 2016
Honoring Classes of 1966, 1976 & 1991
ONE trip to Macomb...TWO great events!
Share your favorite WIU memories with us! What was your favorite college hangout? Which WIU faculty/staff member influenced you the most and how? What impact has your education from WIU had on your life? Email us at A-Association@wiu.edu or complete the form online and we will share your information with all our guests during the 2016 Reunion Weekend, October 7-8!
Friday, October 7, 2016
- 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. Walking Campus Tour - Please meet at Sherman Hall on the first floor in the Admission's Office
- 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. View old photos - Malpass Library in the Archives department
- 2:00 p.m. Registration starts; it continues throughout the weekend. Registration will take place at the Alumni House, 1009 W. Adams Street.
- 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. All Alumni Social - Alumni House (Complimentary food, beer, wine and soda; cash bar available); All Homecoming attendees are also invited
Saturday, October 8, 2016
- 8:30 a.m. Reunion Recognition Brunch & Social - Alumni House
- 10:30 a.m. Homecoming Parade
- 12-3 p.m. All Alumni Cookout - The Right Place - tent in Q Lot
- 3 p.m. Homecoming Football Game - Leathernecks vs. Indiana State - Hanson Field
Permits will not be required in lots as of 5 p.m. Friday, until 7 a.m. Monday, with the exception of residence hall lots. Visitor parking is not allowed in reserved residence hall lots. Tickets will be issued to violators in handicapped spaces, reserved spaces and no parking zones (any area not designated as a parking space). If you have any questions or special parking needs, such as handicapped parking, please contact parking services at (309)298-1921.