Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Campus Connection Submissions for October 5, 2012
- Andrew Baker, Agriculture— $5,159 from the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBOE) for "Agriculture Teacher Education" FY13
- Kathy Barclay, Curriculum and Instruction, — $78,567 from the Illinois Reading Council (IRC) for "Illinois Reading Council Journal." FY13
- Marcus Buker—$55,061 from the National Science Foundation for "Collaborative Research: An investigation of dynamical processes driving the genesis and maintenance of tornadic vortices"
- Richard Chamberlain, CAIT— $200,000 from the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB) for "GED Online - National Deployment Model." FY13
- Cindy Dooley, COEHS— $54,422 from the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) for "West Central Grow Your Own Teachers Education Initiative" FY13
- Fred Iutzi, IIRA— $97,982 from the USDA Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) for "Developing Biomass Residential Heating Market for US farmers and Industry: Identifying the "Right" Consumers for Biomass Products." FY13
- Micheal Musick, BCA— $4,000 from the New England Foundation for the Arts (NEFFA) for "NewDANCEfest." FY13
The University Counseling Center has been re-accredited by the International Association of Counseling Services, Inc., an Alexandria, Virgina based organization of United States, Canadian and Australian counseling agencies. The center was evaluated by IACS against high standards of counseling practice and was found to offer competent and reliable professional services to its clientele. Approval by IACS is also dependent upon evidence of continuing professional development as well as demonstration of excellence of counseling performance.
IACS was established in 1972 to encourage and aid counseling agencies to meet high professional standards through peer evaluation and to inform the public about counseling services that are competent and reliable.