Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Tax Forms & Information
- Paper Tax Forms and Instructions Available at Government, Legal, Spatial, and Data Services
- Federal Tax Forms
- Download and print Federal tax forms and instructions from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Illinois Tax Forms
- Print various Illinois tax forms and instructions from the Illinois Department of Revenue. You can also fill out the 1040 PDF file online, print the completed form, and mail it in.
- Tax Forms for Other States
- Link to tax forms as well as state statutes, regulations and agencies from our State Statutes page.
- This positively essential link has tax statistics, tax help, forms and IRS Publications.
- CCH Accounting Research Manager -- WIU Only
- One-stop access to accounting statements, standards, interpretation, and analysis. Includes FASB, AICPA, SEC, IASB, and GASB.
- CCH Tax Research Network -- WIU Only
- Federal and state tax information with explanation and analysis, primary sources, and archives.
- RIA Checkpoint -- WIU Only
- Primary tax documents and secondary analysis for federal, state, and local taxation, estate planning, pensions and benefits, international taxation, and payroll taxation.
- Government: Taxes (Yahoo)
- It's Yahoo's directory of all things tax. You'll find links to sites on tax reform, tax law, tax shelters, tax tips, and more.
- TaxSites.com - Tax, Accounting and Payroll Sites Directory
- This site has everything you could ever want about taxes. Links to state and federal tax forms and other tax information.
WIU Libraries is now a PTRC!
Browse by Topic
- Civil War (U.S.)
- Constitutional Issues
- Foreign Affairs
- Illinois History
- Illinois Sites
- Indigenous Peoples
- McDonough County
- Social Issues
- Substance Abuse