Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
WIU Engineering Technology Open House is Friday
March 26, 2014
MACOMB, IL – The Western Illinois University Department of Engineering Technology (ET) will host an open house Friday, March 28 on the second floor of Knoblauch Hall.
Events begin with a continental breakfast at 9:30 a.m. in the corporate dining room on the second floor of Knoblauch Hall. A welcome from department Chair Rafael Obregon will follow at 10 a.m.
Other events on the schedule include:
• 10:15 - 10:30 a.m. - WIU Admissions Counselor Erik Dalmasso
• 10:30 – 10:45 a.m. - Club introductions
• 10:45-11:30 a.m. - Department Tours - Escorted by area representative
• 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. - Complimentary lunch, second floor corporate dining room
• 1 – 1:20 p.m. - ET Department Adviser Andi Potter
• 1:20 – 2 p.m. - Faculty introductions
• 2 – 2:20 - A day in the life of a WIU Engineering Technology student
• 2:30 – 2:45 p.m. - Closing remarks
• 2:45 p.m. - Optional campus tour
Current and prospective students are invited to attend the events and can register at wiu.edu/cbt/engineering_technology/open_house/.