Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Grants and Contracts
- Kathy Barclay, Curriculum and Instruction—$78,567 from the Illinois Reading Council for "Illinois Reading Council Journal - Year 8."
- Vivian Coeur, Beu Health Center—$2,000 from Eastern Illinois University for "Enforcement of Underage Drinking Laws (EUDL) Equipment - FY11."
- Gisele Hamm, IIRA—$2,582, and two grants of $800 each in supplemental funding from various sources for "MAPPING Community Support."
- Karen Mauldin-Curtis, IIRA— $3,640 in supplemental funding from various sources for "Peace Corps Fellows Community Contributions" and $7,280 in supplemental funding from various sources for "Peace Corps Fellows Community Contributions."
- Chris Merrett, IIRA—$30,369 from the U.S. Department of Commerce/Economic Development Administration for "Investigative Study of Flood Impacts along Mississippi River Corridor and Surrounding Areas for Select Illinois and Iowa Counties."
- Barbara Ribbens, Management—$21,220 in continuation funding from Western Kentucky University for t"Alliance to Enhance Entrepreneurial Impact to Stimulate Economic Growth Year 3."
- Dorie Vallillo, WIUM/WIUW— $34,125 in supplemental funding from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting for "Radio Community Service 2010-2012."