Grants & Contracts - Nov. 5, 2010
- Andrew Baker, Agriculture—$6,007 from the Illinois State Board of Education "Agriculture Teacher Education - FY11."
- Rick Best, WQPT—$20,000 from the Alcoa Foundation for "Engineering Tomorrow's Workforce."
- Richard Chamberlain, CAIT— $20,184 from the McDonald's Corporation for "McDonald's Projects."
- Carol Dennhardt, Radio Information Service—$36,968 from the Illinois State Library for "Radio Information Service-FY11."
- Gisele Hamm, IIRA, has received supplemental funding in the amount of $800 from various sources for the project entitled, "MAPPING Community Support."
- Chris Merrett, IIRA— $5,667 from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity for "Procurement Technical Assistance Center 2011 - State."
- Kim Sikes and Paul Sweet, CAIT—$177,736 in supplemental funding from the McDonald's Corporation for "McDonald's Consumer and Business Insights Course Revisions and Hosting and Support."
- Tim Spier, Biological Sciences—$30,476 from the Illinois Natural History Survey for "Asian Carp and Water Productivity."
- Lori Sutton, IIRA— $4,562 and $524 in supplemental funding from various sources for "Continuum of Care Support."
- Craig Tollini, Sociololgy and Anthropology— $500 from the Center for the Study of College Fraternity for "Perceptions of WIU Sorority Members."
- Kim Wisslead, CAIT— $72,000 from the Illinois Attorney General for "Illinois Attorney General: SANE Online Training-Phase II."
- Dorie Vallillo, WIUM/WIUW—$60,045 from the U.S. Department of Commerce for the "AC/Generator Project - Macomb."