Office of the Registrar

Change of Grade Request

If faculty need to change a grade after final grades have been processed, they may complete a Change of Grade Request form. Once this form is submitted, the requestor will receive an emailed copy. The requestor's chairperson/director will also receive an emailed copy, requesting their approval.

The chairperson/director needs to forward the entire email to the address provided on the form, indicating in the body whether it is "Approved" or "Not Approved.