WIU: A Hero's Homecoming. Who's Your Hero?
October 3-4, 2014
which featured the Classes of 1964, 1974, 1984 and 1989
Homecoming 2014, Parade Grand Marshal
If you were unable to join us on campus for Homecoming 2014, visit the WIU Homecoming 2014 YouTube channel More videos will be added soon!
A special thank you to MidAmerica National Bank for their support of "The Right Place".
- 5-9 p.m. All-Alumni Social, Alumni House (Complimentary food, beer, wine and soda; cash bar available)
Saturday, October 4, 2014
- 7-7:45 a.m. Old Stompin' Ground Runaround Registration, Alumni House
- 8 a.m. Old Stompin' Ground Runaround: 5K Run/1.5 mile walk
- 8:30 a.m. Reunion Recognition Brunch & Social, Alumni House
- 9:30 a.m. All-Alumni Breakfast, Alumni House (Complimentary coffee and donuts)
- 10:30 a.m. Homecoming Parade
- Noon-3 p.m. Alumni Cookout - Menu: burgers, brats, hot dogs, chips, pasta salad, cupcakes, drinks and cash bar - The Right Place - tent directly north of Hanson Field
- 3 p.m. Leathernecks Football Game vs. North Dakota State - Hanson Field
Tickets will not be mailed. The Homecoming football ticket sales are final. Therefore, all tickets purchased through the WIU Alumni Association are non-refundable.
Homecoming 2014 T-shirts are still on sale. If you didn't order a 2014 Homecoming T-shirt, call 309-298-1914 to order today.
Permits will not be required in lots as of 5 p.m. Friday, until 7 a.m. Monday, with the exception of residence hall lots. Visitor parking is not allowed in reserved residence hall lots. Tickets will be issued to violators in handicapped spaces, reserved spaces and no parking zones (any area not designated as a parking space). If you have any questions or special parking needs, such as handicapped parking, please contact parking services at (309)298-1921.
Save the Dates for future WIU Homecoming Weekends
Homecoming 2015--Oct. 2-3, 2015