Facilities Request Form.

If your Residence Hall room is in need of a repair or something needs to be fixed in your building, please submit a work order. Work orders submitted on this site may not be processed until the following business day.

If your request needs immediate attention, contact your 24-hour Information Desk or the Office of Public Safety for assistance