The Office of Web Services coordinates production & dissemination of content on the WIU.edu domain web pages, and serves as the principle leader in advancing Western Illinois University’s web presence.
To this end, Web Services;
- administers the university’s web content management system (CMS), 'Omniupdate', including over 25,000 web pages
- administers the public & departmental event calendaring system, 'Webcal'
- coordinates & administers university RSS feeds, aliases
- contributes to the uTech Facebook page
- manages the "spotlights" on the University Homepage
- provides training & support to new university webmasters
- provides support for division web reps
- is actively engaged in the university’s Internet Technology Advisory Committee & Web Accessibility Committee
Horrabin Hall 88
Phone: (309) 298-1287