Financial Aid

Financial Aid Handbook & Policies

Part-time Enrollment

Full time enrollment status is 12 or more eligible hours. Most state and federal aid programs, including Federal Direct Loans, require at least six (6) hours of course work each term and enrollment in a qualified degree program. Refer to the Extension/ Independent Study/On-Line Courses of the Handbook/Policies section for information concerning these programs.

Pell and MAP grant may be available for eligible students enrolled for less than six (6) hours per term (also see the Pell and MAP sections of the Handbook/Policies section for additional details).

Please notify the Financial Aid Office if you will enroll for less than full-time status.