Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
USA Funds Life Skills
WIU students now have access to USA Funds® Life Skills®, a free online learning program that offers advice for managing your time and money wisely while on campus and after graduation.
To Access USA Funds® Life Skills®:
New users are required to complete a simple, one-time registration process. Once you complete the initial registration process, only your username and password are required for future visits.
- Open your browser and go to
- Helpful hint: Save this address as a favorite to simplify access for future visits.
- Click “Request a new account” in the Login box to create your account.
- Complete all of the information on the Request Account page. Some fields require the school defined information listed below.
- Enter your school e-mail address as your username.
- Enter your WIU Student ID Number.
- Enter 00178000 as your School Code.
- Enter 00178000-01 as your Student Access Code.
- Click “Create Account” in the lower right corner to create your account.
- Note: If you forget your password on future visits, click “Forgot your password?” in the Login box to receive an email containing your password to the email address you provided when you created your account.
- Select the "My Catalog" tab for a list of the Life Skills Lessons available.
Please Note: If you are unable to access the Life Skills Lessons, c ontact USA Funds at 1(800) 766-0084.